Saturday, January 21, 2012

BEAUTY CASE



























This is a post about some of my beauty products and about some clothing articles that I really love and which I´m  also going to wear in the next posts. In this picture I combined my black leather Röckel gloves with Ray Ban sunnies and my favourite Yves Saint Laurent lipstick.

What do you think is in the GUESS box?( I will show it to you  in the next "BEAUTY CASE" post!)

My present parfume,PRADA CANDY:

long green Mango gloves ( bought them a few years ago) and vintage Cartier watch:

Although I love this backless T-Shirt (from Pull and Bear), I think I just wore it one time:

glitter Asos wedges:


two of the parfumes that I used before Prada Candy: 
MISS DIOR CHERIE and COCO MADEMOISELLE CHANEL

My cherry lip balm.It really smells like cherries,so delicious :) yummyy

HERMES parfume and body lotion,smells like flowers.So good! 

I´m really into sequined clothing! Therefore I post my sequin Mango jacket (left one) and my sequin Zara blazer (right one):

When I saw this sequin Mango jacket I immediately wanted to buy it ,because it has black sequines and also silver one´s:

SILVER:

BLACK:

MIX of SILVER and BLACK:

YSL lipstic, my mobile phone with the pink rabito iphone case and Chanel Mistral nailpolish:

Polaroid vintage sunnies:

studded  COWBOY´S BELT:

You can be sure about a next "BEAUTY CASE" post! Hope you enjoy it! Which product is your favourite one? xx

34 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!
    Lovely everthing <33333


    xoxo*
    IV
    http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and from now on you can also "love" this pictures on fashiolista (on my fashiolista profile) :)

      Delete
  2. Cute lipstick colour, and I love your wedges! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items! I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, i alredy follow your blog, i hope that you can follow mine to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following and for your nice comment!
      I´m also following you xx

      Delete
  5. Those Röckel gloves are sick! Great post!
    You gained a new follower on bloglovin' Please follow back if you like

    xx
    Ms. Style Junkie
    http://msstylejunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following on bloglovin! I fell in love too when I saw the Röckel gloves, bought them immediately:) xx

      Delete
  6. I love long green gloves!
    And i like very much the vintege watch.
    All the new watches seems so graceless and grotty.
    I prefer classy old style :)

    CJ
    http://alexiocj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) yes I love the vintage cartier watch too xx

      Delete
  7. toller post. die handschuhe sehen super geil aus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww dear!! Those gloves are so cutes!!!! Love it!!!

    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle, we could followed each other by GFC or wherever you prefer… :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you Estefania:)yes we can follow each other!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your gloves, love love!!

    Shall we follow each other? www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you now!you can follow me back :)

      Delete
  11. Love the green and the black gloves!! :)

    Thank you for your comment!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh god, I'm in love with the gloves, specially the gold details! :)*

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love them too:) and thank you! xx

      Delete
  13. Our favorite lipstick too *.* it's so so great dear, our favorite. nice blog, we will follow you, katefp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes we can follow each other xx

      Delete
    2. follow you here sweetie, follow us on bloglovin please? (if the google connect is not working ;s ) thank you, we're waiting for you :D you have such an amazing blog dear, love your style! did you see our new feature In her closet, wanna participate? :')

      Delete
    3. follow you now on bloglovin,you can follow me on bloglovin back if you want :) and thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  14. Lovely, lovely case!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot! yes we can follow each other:)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. thank you for your comment and for following!

      Delete