Saturday, January 14, 2012

GOLDEN DETAILS



Hey everybody! Yesterday I recognized that I can´t answer your comments on my blog. In general I also can´t comment on other blogs in these days..That´s very very stupid! So I will answer your comments as soon as it works again :)  I would really like to know what you think about my blog. Please leave a comment and tell me what I should change or leave as it already is.So please help me and give me some advise xx

            

                                             golden Zara sweater( my favorite one of this season)
                                                                 DR DENIM black pants
                                                       flats from a store called le petit chou
                                                               Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
                                                skull ring from River Island( thanks to Asos)
                                                               old accessorize bracelet
                                                                      gold nailpolish

5 comments: