Thursday, January 12, 2012

SUMMER,I MISS YOU



Every winter the time arrives when I look at old pictures that were shot in summer and everytime I really want to go back to these times. Do you know this feeling? It´s a beautiful one, but at the same time it´s also a bit sad .. therefore I want to share some  memories of summer 2011 with you! hope you like it :) I love to spend a hot summer with my bikinis..So you will see that this post contains many bikini-outfits ;) Which bikini or picture is your favorite one? xx









 
                                     MY NATURAL HAIR:











4 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Check out my new blog, maybe we can follow each other!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow me if you like my blog! I will check out your blog too xx

      Delete
  2. Love your h&m bikini , thanks for the comments on Fashiolista :)
    Love from Spain!

    Check out my blog :











    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
    @Likeabirkin

    ReplyDelete