Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome to my fashionblog!



Welcome to M´s Fashion Diary! I´m Melisa Arikan (but also called Melli) and a 16 years-old student and turkish fashionista from Vienna and now going to be a fashion blogger.After a long time of thinking whether I should open my fashion blog or not, I finally decided to do it. I´m really into fashion and it´s a big part of my life. I love to wear different clothes and accessoires. You can always write a comment or an e-mail (to melisa.arikan@arikan.at)if you want to tell me something or if you don´t like anything. Surley you ask yourself what  I´m going to post everyday? As you can see i called my blog M´s Fashion Diary, because I will try to post very often an outfit post and will inform you about my favourite fashionlabels and about places that I visit. I really would like to post something immediately on my blog,but I´m at the moment in Istanbul for my christmas holidays and the internet connection is here very bad. So my posts will start next week! For now bye and I hope that you enjoy my blog :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Holaaaaa,
    bienvenida! Yo tb hace poco que me hecho un blog. Deseo que tengas suerte.

    Un beso guapa y pase x el mio.

    XX
    http://heyjuth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!! hablo un poco espanol.. muchas gracıas por tu commentarıo :)
    hope you enjoy my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog! enjoyed browsing. thanks for visiting my blog--sure, we can follow each other. wishing you all the best on your blog--following now. :) you'll meet some amazing bloggers.... have a great day and hope you visit often. :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment:) I really hope to become a well known blogger! fashion is really my passion! and thanks for supporting my blog by folllowing it! xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog,I`m following you too.
    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete