Monday, January 9, 2012

WHAT ABOUT THE HAT?

Back to reality.Finally I´m back in Vienna and my daily routine has already started: school,learning for exams and of course meeting friends and go shopping :) In this post I show you one outfit that I was wearing in Istanbul ,when I met my nice friend Mirel ( fashionblogger from the fashional philosophy)who also shot these pictures of me,when we went to Nisantasi,a shopping district! So I want to thank her and I wish you all a good start into the week xx  PS.: what do you think is better: with or without the hat?












                                        love the decoration of the Louis Vuitton shop window:


                                                                          H&M hat
                                                                      vintage jacket
                                                                   golden Zara sweater
                                                                  Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
                                                                     Zara ankle boots
                                                                 black DRDENIM pants
                                                                 pink  rabito iphone  case
                                                              Chanel nailpolish: Black Pearl
                

                                                            

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!
    i follow you
    follow me back?
    www.linlicious-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete