Tuesday, February 7, 2012

in love with sequins and stars


Yesterday I met my friend Mirel ( she's also a fashionblogger). We shot many many pictures for our blogs. First we had lunch. After that we took some pictures and ate macarons (espacially I love the pink and green one's). YUMMY! I didn't wear so warm clothes, because I thought that the weather might be so warm as it was 2 days ago and so we both freezed a bit. And now I want to tell you something about my outfit. I really love stars and sequins. So I made a combination of them and took a Balenciaga bag. Really love this outfit! And I wore my Céline ankle boots, but this time with black socks,haha. Next time I'll wear them with transparent socks. Hope you like it. xx







love the decoration of the restaurant, where we had lunch:




                                                               Mango sequin jacket
                                                                 Zara stars blouse
                                                                 Zara skinny jeans
                                                                Céline ankle boots
                                                            Balenciaga giant city bag
                                                               blue Astor nailpolish
                                                                  Hérmes bracelet
                                                                  H&M snake ring

37 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit!! ; )

    http://myvanitydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Love the purse. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures and your style !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your balenciaga and your style!! i follow you and i hope you follow me

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh qué celosa estoy de tus botines! <3

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i follow you with google connect!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for the lovely comment on my blog..Following u now..Would luv it if u'd follow back. :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Love your bag, shoes and blazer:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your nice comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sequin jackets pretty cool :) I think that I should have one :)

    http://kilimcininkorkizi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are really amazing!
      You can find one at Zara or Mango.I got there really beautiful sequin blazers and jackets :)

      Delete
  11. Super, super cool!!!

    come visit me at
    www.hi-fistories.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and blog!!

    www.simpleflair.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so jealous of your outfit. YOU HAVE CELINE!!! I love Celine, I am counting down the days till I can afford a piece from their collection!
    You're pictures are so creative too! Simple outfit not too over the top but nice enough to get stylish credit it for! And I want one those little cupcakes....they look yummy!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmsatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your nice comment!
      xx

      Delete
  14. Beautiful! Love the shoes and the glitter jacket!

    http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this star blouse

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the jacket is amazing! love all of these sparkly and glittery pieces! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit!! Those Celine boots are amazing!

    I'm following you:) Check out my blog if you like dear:)


    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!
      I love your blog, following you too :)

      Delete