Monday, February 13, 2012

Factice Magazine Issue 10 "ROUGE ET GLAMOUR"




Hello beauties! Today my school started again. The weather is so cold, but I hope to take nevertheless some  outfit pictures in the next days. Tommorrow it`s Valentine`s day. Do you have any plans?
Whatever today I want to tell you something about a great online french fashion magazine.
A few days ago I got in touch with the nice team of the online french fashion magazine FACTICE. I must admit that I didn't know the magazine till a few days ago, but it's a really fashionable and inspiring magazine.
So in this post I want to tell you something about  FACTICE. One of my favourite issues is the ROUGE ET GLAMOUR issue, which is now available. I really love the cover of it, which you can see above.They made a great job by taking this gold necklace and the sequin dress( you know I'm really into sequins). You can like FACTICE also on Facebook CLICK HERE, follow it on Twitter CLICK HERE, follow it on Vimeo CLICK HERE and take a look on their Tumblr CLICK HERE I want to show you some pictures of this issue that I really like, if you want to see more CLICK HERE. Do you like them?








I´m really in love with the lipstick hair-band and the heart bag fits perfect for Valentine´s day:







One of my favourite picture series in this issue ( the picture from the cover is also among them):
I´m really in love with the necklaces and bracelets!
Love the glitter on the lips. That rocks!


This series of pictures really remind me of Lady Gaga and Alexander McQueen:



28 comments:

  1. Cute post dear! Amazing blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot!
      I will check out your blog
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love it ! Great post! xxx


    Btw nice and lovely Valentine's Day ! xx

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, wish you a nice Valentine´s Day too xx

      Delete
  3. oh wow, thanks for sharing this! i love all the red xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah, I love the pictures too!
      if you want to see more check out the FACTICE official page: http://www.facticemagazine.com/
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great blog, I love it! I am following you :) Check my blog and if you like it, you are welcome to do the same! Kisses <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. yes they are really amazing!
      you can find more picture on:
      http://www.facticemagazine.com/

      Delete
  6. Hey! tnx so much for your comment! :)
    You have a nice blog, so i'm following you now


    greetings from Barcelona
    Happiness Everywhere♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      kisses from Vienna x

      Delete
  7. Acabo de conocer tu blog y me ha gustado mucho un beso :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muchas gracias!
      A ti te gusta mi blog tu puedes seguir:)
      haha sry my spanish is not so well xx

      Delete
  8. Amazing cover, I love the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post.
    I love these photos.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonito blog!!

    Te estoy siguiendo, me sigues?

    http://madewihtlovebycarla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. thanks a lot:)
      if you want you can also follow x

      Delete
  13. Thanks for your comment!! I follow you, it would be great that you follow me too!

    kisses,

    http://misschampfleury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pics!

    http://in-the-water-i-am-beautiful.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey,
    du hast einen tollen Blog und nun eine Leserin mehr ;)
    Würde mich freuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust.
    xoxo
    Ray <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. ja jetzt funktioniert es:)
      vielen dank!
      xx

      Delete