Sunday, February 5, 2012

from -15 to 15 degrees



From -15 to 15 degrees! Yesterday I arrived in Istanbul.In these days it´s really warm and sunny. I came
from -15 degrees (from Vienna) to 15 degrees (to Istanbul). I generally took more warm clothes with me, because all my friends told me it was so cold and it snowed a lot, but now the whole snow is melting and the temperatures rise up.Today I met my cousin. She arrived in Istanbul yesterdy (she had last week her semester holiday). So we had a lot to talk. We relaxed and then went out for enjoying the beautiful weather and of course for taking pictures for my blog (finally!). Today I wore one of my favourite Zara blazers with Zara ankle boots and combined them  with a bag that I bought last year in Rome. Hope you like it. I really do. How was your sunday? xx
















                                                                 black Zara zip-blazer
                                                              black Pull & Bear t-shirt
                                                                        blue  jeans
                                                                black Zara ankle boots
                                                              bag, that I bought in Rome
                                                                Thomas Sabo bracelet
                                                                Tiffany & Co. necklace
                                                                  blue Astor nailpolish

32 comments:

  1. It was a hugeee difference! Really love the jacket and the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, a huge difference,butI really enjoy it :)
      and thank you!

      Delete
  2. wow wow wow, how beautiful you look! i really like your jeans, boots combo! :)


    and i want to see more outfits, i am so impressed! i keep following via gfc and bloglovin. . maybe you like mine, too ;)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following and for your nice comment:)
      and you will see many outfit posts!
      i'll check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  3. love your bag and nailpolish!!!
    thanks for the lovely comment. great blog!!

    http://fashionhunter4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      I will take a look xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit!

    xx
    http://eugenemarseille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stylish look! I also like your nails )
    Nastya-said.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your nice comment :)

      Delete
  7. WOW -15 to 15? That is crazy weather, just like what we have in Chicago! Love your bag! It's absolutely gorgeous, and of course it is from Rome ;) Hope you'll stop by and perhaps we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that is really crazy.. today it had suddenly 7 degrees
      i already follow you!follow back if you want xx

      Delete
  8. Cute look! Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for following me! I'm following you back now. Hope you have a lovely day!
    XO, Janie
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice trendy look, love your bag :D
    If you want take a look at my blog, i will be really grateful :) The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete
  10. You look lovely! Love the bag :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the heels, they're amazing!
    Love, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for your nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! Nice blog! Following you now! Follow me too if you like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect nails as always! Love your jacket with zips and bag! I follow!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your nice comment :)

      Delete
  15. nice to see you in İstanbul, hope you come back at summer time =) love your jacket, zipper details is so cool =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really a nice time there:)
      and thank you
      xx

      Delete