Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PREVIEW of my next inspiration post



Today I have good and bad news  for you. First the bad one: I haven´t posted an outfit post for a week now and I´m  really  sad about this. It was too cold to take pictures.Today it has -12 degrees like it had in  the last days too. Whatever after bad news there are always  good news. In 3 days I have holidays and I´ll be  probably off to another country. Any guesses  which country  it might be? And the best thing about it: I can take OUTFIT-pictures again!!! I´m really looking forward. Today I just post  a preview of my next inspiration post (if you want to see the last one, click HERE ).And now something about the picture you see above.The belt on the picture is a vintage Chanel belt. I´m really in love with it ! I think  vintage Chanel accessoires and bags are really beautiful!( if you want to see some of this accessories and jewelery on my fashiolista profile, click HERE). What do you think about vintage clothing and accessories?  And do you like the belt as I do? xx

25 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the outfit pictures! I love your blog and those Celine ankle boots sooo much. They're fabulous!

    xo,
    http://toastsandspills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Macy :) you can be sure about an outfit post next week! and if you want you can also follow xx

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration! I hope the weather gets better!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yeah,i hope it too xx

      Delete
  3. i'm not a huge fan of vintage but i like that belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog, new follower. Xoxo, C. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!! I loove :)
    I'm your new follower, if you want to follow me, my blog is: http://petitebeautepb.blogspot.com/

    Kisses from Brazil!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I´ll check out your blog xx

      Delete
  6. OMG that belt is absolutely fabulous!!! Love it!

    I just started to follow you with GFC!
    Hope you'll follow me back :)

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Oana:)
      and i´ll take a look on your blog x

      Delete
  7. I'm waiting for your next post!!
    I'm following you right now, hope you'll do the same with mine!
    Kisses,
    Giada

    http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you can be sure about a new post in the next days!Following you too xx

      Delete
  8. Hey!
    Thank you for your comment. I love your blog and I follow you. :)

    xoxo, twofaaces

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vintage clothes!
    I got an amazing sweater in Berlin at a secondhandshop!
    The belt looks amazing.
    Love, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, the belt is AMAZING! i love it!!! great blog :)

    same-but-diffrent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful post :)
    would you like to follow each other? wish you a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      yes I would like to follow each other
      and wish you a nice day too :)
      xx

      Delete
  12. ahaha :) so bling bling!like it!

    http://bernabozkurt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww I would love to have these belt!!! :)
    like your posts a lot :)
    nice weekend dear

    ReplyDelete