Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RAINY DAY


After the last post, where I just wore my sequin jacket, I now wore something warmer: My lovely faux fur coat.The temperatures fell in the last days and i'ts getting colder and colder here, in Istanbul.Today I met my friend Mirel again, but there was a big problem. It started to rain. First we thought that the rain would stop, but we were wrong. So we could just take very less outfit pictures. A very important detail in this post is my new magnetic nail polish. Surely you ask yourself how a nailpolish can be magnetic. You put it on your nail and put then the magnet on it. And  voilà you get stripes! I think it's something different and it looks quite cool, but that really suits on each other's taste. Do you like it?





                                                                 Zara faux fur coat
                                                                 H&M stripes shirt
                                                             DR.DENIM black pants
                                                             studded Cowboy's belt
                                                             my mum's vintage boots
                                                       magnetic nail polish (bought it in Istanbul)
                                                              Tiffany&Co necklace
                                                            Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

26 comments:

  1. nice coat :)

    http://kilimcininkorkizi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. I like your fur coat and your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! i love yoour coat and the nail polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love your jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys :)
    at Nerwen and Giulia: I love the nail polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look so cute ^^
    esp. love ur coat !

    xx
    http://youshoulddancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for following and for your nice comment!

      Delete
  8. I love you coat! it looks so fluffy :)
    oh and you nails ara pretty awesome!

    (hope you can check my blog, i'm following you)
    http://in-the-water-i-am-beautiful.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot!
      and yes I can check out your blog :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Sorry i wasn't following yet, ups ._.
      but now i'm folling! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  9. hey there! thanks for your comment on my blog.
    loving your jacket, it looks so cozy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for Your comment :) Great blog! :) You have a new follower - me! If you like my blog, do the same..

    kisses ! http://inbluejeans-kasia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm im not sure why but it says on my blogs im following that I follow you! you are in my news feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, then thank you for following :)

      Delete
  12. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
    - I started following your blog - please follow back...!
    Stay Luxury
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      follow you too xx

      Delete
  13. You look really lovely, I love the coat!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks a lot for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete