Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FACTICE Magazine,March Issue "Exquise Folie"


Hi everybody! First I want to apologize for my little posts in the last days, but it´s very hard during exam weeks to take outfit pictures. In this time my motivation is learing.. But I promise, when I have holidays, in 3 weeks, I ´ll try to post many many fashionable posts:)

For now I want to share the March issue of FACTICE( french fashion online magazine) with you. I have to say that they made a great job again! Maybe you can remeber I already told you something about it and where you can follow  FACTICE (CLICK HERE to see it). It´s worth checking out the FACTICE homepage. On vimeo you can watch the shooting behind the scenes.
Here is also their pinterest page for you: CLICK HERE ( I am going to make a pinterest account too!).
And now a few words to the picture above: I love love love the right outfit! the shoes and the jacket are so great and they really fit to each other. I have to say it´s an awesome picture.



love the white dress (right one):
lovely glasses:
great bra! I love it 
love the sequin detail:
COVER:


FIRST PICTURE SERIES:

photography: Joanna Kustra
styling & make-up: Marcin Kulak
model: Luiza Matyba @ Avant Models
model: Natalia Kuternoga @ 8fi models
designers: Małgorzata Grzywnowicz & Małgorzata Węgiel

SECOND PICTURE SERIES:

Photographer: Michelle Fennel

Assistant: Karsten Buch 

Model: Carolin G. 

Stylist: Jennifer Mertens 

Hair & Makeup: Jamie Flynn 
Retouching: Pratik Naik 



THIRD PICTURE SERIES:

Photographer: Michael Haug
Photo Assistant: Soua Vue
Videographer: Shane Nelson of Omni-fusion
Video assistant: Carl Hansen
Prop/Set Stylist: Matthew Stenerson
Prop Assistant: Katherine Price
Assistant Wardrobe Stylist: Amy Shetler
Assistant Wardrobe Stylist: Marylynn Shapiro
Assistant Wardrobe Prep Stylist: AJ
Photo Editor: Brenda Manthe
Model: Kelley from Wehmann Talent
Model: Natalie from Wehmann Talent
Model: Kara from Ignite
Location: Ground Zero/The Front Niteclub
Wardrobe styling/Creative direction: Hollie Mae Schultz 

 Hair and makeup: Kate Erickson


To see more pictures CLICK HERE !!!

36 comments:

  1. Amazing! very inspiring!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos
    I just stumbled onto your blog and I have to say, it's amazing!
    You might just have gained yourself a new follower :)
    Hope you can check mine out and do the same,

    Love Kendra
    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear!!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following my blog....!!! :) <3

    NICE PICTURES!!
    Now I'm your newest follower!!!
    Hope to see you again on my blog. now there's an interesting post!!

    http://www.thechicetoile.com/

    KISSES FROM ITALY,Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodmorning!
    Unfortunately I don't see that you are following me. So can you do that please?
    Stay Luxury
    xx
    http://stayluxury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog!
    I follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thaks for your sweet coment on my blog! What about following eachother? : )
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u for your cute comment, I was wondering that you've written it in english although you're from Austria. But anyway, I absolutely like blog and, What if we follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Andrea
    http://weallgotourstories.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. que lindo blog, yo te sigo desde hoy!

    http://www.chocolatestiloblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks You so much:)

    The shoues in second picture are terrible ;D
    But I like Your blog;)
    And I follow you;)

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice editorials! I like the black and white ones!
    Wanna follow each other?
    Xoxo, Ancia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thnx for the compliment.. i like yout blog too!!

    xo
    www.ilsedaniellemartina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great editorial! Love the photos! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantan las imágenes! divinas.

    Saludos desde:
    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi,nice to meet you, these pictures are beautiful, follow me, I will follow

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for visit my blog! I'm following you too! xoxo and great post!

    Ari
    www.rosaycafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. il tuo blog diventa sempre più interessante!! adoro i tuoi outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. factice? hm. sounds like a great onlien magazin.
    the shootings are great! they realy do a great job!
    i like the "bride and widows" shoots :DD

    ReplyDelete
  18. great editorials, I love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hot hot hot pics :! :D

    http://www.kilimcininkorkizi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi!nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you guys! I love the pictures too x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Melli thanks for your comment on my blog, i'm following you!
    you forgot to subscribe on mine! jaja :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your style!
    i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete