Thursday, March 8, 2012

tattoos, tattoos and tattoos


Tattos often make an outfit cooler or complete it. I thing the idea of a tattoo is very nice. I don´t like every single tattoo, but there are some, that I would really like to do on myself, if I was not so afraid. And sometimes I also think that maybe one day I won´t like a tattoo and will then maybe regret it. So I think fake tattoos are a huge advantage for me.
And now to some exciting news!A few weeks ago I got a collaboration offer from fake-tattoo sellers.They were super nice and let me choose some tattos for my blog, which you will see of course, as soon as possible.Therefore in this post I´ll show you tattoos that I really like and also some of the fake-tattoos that I am going to do in the next time.
This month they also have an awesome offer. In March there is a free delivery worldwide. So if you are interested in tattoos take a look at the Fake Tattoo homepage.



SNEAK PEEK OF THE FAKE TATTOOS:


THANKS TO THE TATTOOLOGIST, FOR A PART OF THE INSPIRATION:


15 comments:

  1. i love, love, love tattoos!! LOVE this post, and all the beautiful pictures of tattoos you added! :)
    Much love, gabriele. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh,thank you for your super nice comment :)
      love from Vienna

      Delete
  2. Simplye lovely! In particulat "Forever young"..you make me thing of the song of Jay-z "I wanan be forever young"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah,I really like the "Forever young" tattoo too!

      Delete
  3. Hi! You are beautiful! We could follow each other.
    When U follow me, give a comment, I follow you, too.

    rousseroulette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I´ll check out your blog

      Delete
  4. super!

    montes Y mills

    http://montesYmills.com
    http://montesYmills.com
    http://montesYmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) Cool picture on the header of the blog and great photos- inspirations :) Of course I follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My assistant has a peace sign on his wrist :)
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also a great place for a peace tattoo!

      Delete
  7. That looks cool, mne and my sis have matching cross tattoos! You have just given me a new idea! Im your enw follower :-) love you to come by and check my blog out sometime.......fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I´m really glad to inspire you :)

      Delete
  8. I love tattoos. I have four (real ones) and they are SO addictive !
    I'd be covered if I had more money...
    JShannon Beauty, Style & Life
    xx

    ReplyDelete