Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Today´s outfit"



Last week unfortunately I wasn´t able to post anything, because I was in France.
It was awesome. Paris is one of my favourite cities! It´s beautiful and you can always be open for new experiences. I promise I will show you some pictures of my trip as soon as possible, but now I want to tell you another thing. Once I saw  that a friend of mine puts pictures on a platform called SokaktaNeModa
(a website like Lookbook). So I checked out this page and decieded to put there also a few of my pictures. And as I returned yesterday from Paris I realised that I was chosen on monday as "Today´s outfit" on SokaktaNeModa. I was really happy and wanted to inform you immediately about it.
If you want to see the outfit on the "SokaktaNeModa" CLICK HERE and if you want to see the whole outfit post on my blog CLICK HERE. See you, kisses xx

17 comments:

  1. like your blog!
    I'm following now (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR SHOES!Where can i get them?

    Lovely greetings from germany!

    Vanessa
    http://thetivafever.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you TiVa! They are from Céline x

      Delete
  3. love your pants :) lovin' your blog too.
    thanks for dropping onto my blog :)
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melli, I like your blog, your ouftfit is amazing:-)

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your blog! Would you like to follow each other on Blogger/GFC and like on Facebook? :)

    -Minna
    Missingsparkles.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your nice comment,Minna :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following! Followed back! =)

      Delete
  6. i love your blog, follow my blog please :)

    ReplyDelete