Friday, April 20, 2012

feeling like a magician


Favourite sequin blazer.Among the whole school stuff I still managed to take a few outfit pictures. I´m already looking forward to my summer holidays, then I will deal myself a lot with my blog. Take many pictures and one thing that I already know is that I will wear many many different colours. I have to say that I really love neon colours in summer and especially I love this season neon yellow and green. 
So now something to this outfit post:I really felt like a magician when I wore this outfit.It reminded me of the typical magician blazers,haha. In this days I really prefered wearing comfortable clothes. Among the whole learning I don´t have so much time to make new and chic combinations and I have to say that my exams are getting more and more. Therefore I wore something very casual and mixed it up with a sequin blazer to make it look a bit more interesting. And this time I didn´t wore so skinny jeans as I am usually used to.
I still have some news for you! Just signed up on Instagram.You can find me as Melisa Arikan. There you will find the latest updates of my blog and also some other pictures! Have a nice weekend ,kisses xxx



blazer,shirt,ankle boots-ZARA
jeans-HOLLISTER
glitter clutch-H&M


35 comments:

  1. la chaqueta dá sofisticación a un look casual!
    muy guapa
    xxx

    thefrontrow-tfr.blogspot.com
    twitter: @thefrontrow_tfr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your style! if you wnat we can follow each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blazer is amazing! I love it! Your boots are cute too! Love this look! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I am your newest follower:) If you want, you can follow me back, I'd be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ey Melli, thanks for your comment! I just check your blog and I must say that I like it! Love your blazer <3 so sparkling!!
    We can follow each other if you want 2! Saludos desde México :D

    http://photodannyfoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot! and yes we can follow each other :)

      Delete
  6. Your blazer is perfect!
    We love your blog.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta esa chaqueta!!

    un besito


    misschampfleury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look!
    Really love the blazer and shoes!

    Thanks for your comment,
    hope you'll visit my blog one day soon again babe! :)

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faboulos look. The blazer is incredible. A big like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh der blazer ist wirklich toll, obwohl ich mir damit vielleicht auch ein bisschen wie ein zirkusdirektor vorkommen würde. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you look fabulous! jeans plus glitter = perfect combo! :)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blazer dear!
    amazing blog!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Der Balzer ist toll und die Clutch passt wunderbar dazu.
    LIKE
    <3
    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look great, I like the outfit very much! <3


    http://unetouchedestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. sequins sequins sequins sequins!!! great look! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for your comment, I appreciate it ;)
    I love the shoes and clutch
    iggy
    http://theiggyjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great jacket - I adore your blog!

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the blouse and boots! nice outfit :)
    im following
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for the lovely comments guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute outfit!! Lovely blog!
    Follow u now :)

    www.fashion-mind.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love ur sequence jacket, u look amazing. lurv ur blog! loads of pretty stuffs.
    following u babes, come visit mine :-)
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfit, it's something I would wear!! :) Love the blazer!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. That blazer is amazing!
    Would love it if we followed each other :)
    Great blog,
    Hannah x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi sweety!

    Thank you for visiting my blog!
    I really love your sequence jacket, I didn't found the perfect one yet.

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look gorgeous! love your blog, following you! Follow back if you want
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I am now following via bloglovin and gfc. Please follow back!

    I love, love this blazer.....GORG!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. amazing jacket!!!
    xxx
    Katya
    http://emstyleinmyway.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete