Sunday, April 1, 2012

Je t´aime PARIS (France part 1)


Last week I was in Paris and St.Malo,as I already told you. A huge problem was that I couldn´t take any outfit pictures,because it was a schooltrip and we spend our whole time with sight-seeing.( I´m very sad and sorry about this) So I just took many pictures of things that I´ve seen and found very fascinating. Hope you like them,as I do! Now after hours of sorting out pictures from Paris and St.Malo I decieded to share just the most interesting ones with you (because there are too many). These pictures show you my favourite places and goods in Paris. I spend the whole last week with eating macarons,salad and crêpes. They were all so delicious, but now I can´t see them anymore.I think I really ate too much. Another detail that got me fascinated in Paris was the architecture. All appartements were so beautiful, I couldn´t stop taking pictures of them! And not to forget the decoration of the shop windows- AWESOME! I already travelled a few times to Paris (I was very young), but after this visit I realised that Paris is really one of the most beautiful cities.Finally I also had birthday in Paris (25th March). This was also a great experience. At midnight we went up on the top of the Eifel Tower. The lights and the view from there over whole Paris was just magnificent!
I have to say: Paris,je t´aime!  Bisous Melli,xx
PS: This post only consists of pictures from Paris, but the pictures from St. Malo are going to be continued in another post.








18 comments:

  1. Its a beautifull place!:)
    I want to visit Paris but mayby in next summer:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Paris for my birthday in May..can't wait! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore paris! great pics
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics rocks!! I felt in love with Paris and its macarons 3 years ago!! It's magic!! La ville de l'amour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning, I can't wait for Paris in the summer, I love to take a trip over there then <3

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the photos, paris is an amazing place!
    xxx
    http://girlsjustwannahavefun14.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos, Paris is a fantastic city!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I´m also in love with Paris :)
      it´s really a beautiful city!

      Delete
  9. I love pictures Melli!! xxx. http://sarazubillaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, bring back memories, a fond memory of Paris....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice post to read! Thanks for sharing your pictures and thank you for your comment on my blog! :) Macarons! (L)

    Wanna follow each other via GF and Facebook?

    Isabel x

    "I" is for Isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes we can follow each other!

      Delete
  12. tolle Bilder und eine wunderschöne Stadt :)

    ReplyDelete