Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One of my favourite outfits (casual&elegant)

Guys,you really can´t believe me how hot it was in the last days: 35,36,37C° and it´s getting hotter. Btw,I have finally holidays! No school for 2 months! And because of all this reasons I can´t wait anymore for my holidays at the beach with friends: chilling the whole day, just lying in the sun, enjoying some delicious food, ice cream and some drinks and of course taking pictures for you :) What are your plans for the next weeks/months? 
For today´s look I kept it quite casual but tried  to make it a little bit elegant with this earrings. I wore my new Zara shirt (just bought it at the sales) from this season with light pink Forever21 shorts from last year. And not to forget my new sandals!!! I really love them. I already now that they will be an important ingredient for my outfits this summer! So beautiful and so comfortable. I have to admit that I really like this look. I think the light pink plastic bag,that I´ve stolen from my mum´s closet, fits also very good. I hope that you like it as I do :)



studded sandals-ZARA
white shirt-ZARA
light pink shorts-FOREVER21(from last year)
light pink bag- thanks to my mum´s closet
lipstick- YVES SAINT LAURENT, Rouge Voluptée 7
earrings-H&M
nailpolish- Chanel,April 533

23 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Like you said: casual but elegant!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! i'm here to answer you comment on my blog, thank you, if you follow me i'll follow you too ;) i like so much your blog;
    thepaulawilson.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely casual and elegant and also gorgeous! I am so in love with this outfit .

    Angela @ the Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!

    Jess xx


    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals are so pretty! :)

    http://kadddii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute! FAB sandals! It's been super hot in NJ too..ugh! Is it fall yet? lol

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!:) love your sandals!
    HADI ARTIK GEEEEL! haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stylish look, I fall in love with your sandals!

    http://clickatypicalday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great set :)
    thank you for your visit and nice comment
    maybe we will follow each other?
    kiesess :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, u look adorable! love the blouse and the bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shirt! Very chic and perfect for a hot summer day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely blog if you want we can following each other???... we have one mummy and doughter blog!! kiss http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog. This look is great!
    I have that top from Zara but I haven't worn it yet because Im having issues making it less girly.
    Love your blog. I'm your newest follower and hoping we can follow each other!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that bag, it's amazing. i want it

    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your sandals, top and earings!! absolutely gorgeous:)) would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and maybe facebook?? let me know!:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I'm your new Follower.. I hope you visit my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are sooo sooo cute!!!
    fallow each other?


    Giveaway on my blog!
    Darivanje na mom blogu!
    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.com/2012/12/roendansko-darivanje.html


    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely blog!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing giveaway on my blog http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/2013/01/giveaway-sissi-hand.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore your pink bag!!

    www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. sweet bag ;))

    http://michaskaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete